Track Rollers with "Gothic" Arc Slot - SG Series ( SG4 SG5 SG6 SG8 SG15 SG25 SG66)
1. SG series track roller bearings are widely used in linear guide rollers and are economical and practical. They can be fitted to cylindrical guide rails.
2.The contact between the roller and the guide rail is two-point contact and has good contact performance when works.
3. The roller adopts the internal structure design of the double row angular contact ball bearing and the thickened outer ring, so that the roller has higher bearing capacity.
4. The bearing is made of high-quality chrome steel, heat-treated and precision ground, and filled with long-life
5. The bearing is dust-proof with a metal dust cover (KDD) or a rubber seal (NPP).
1. High speed, low resistance and long life
The outer ring surface of the guide roller is designed in a Gothic shape, so that when the roller is working, the roller and the guide rail form a two-point contact with an angle of 60 degrees, the friction resistance is small, the load is uniform, and the installation and manufacturing errors are avoided during the operation of the roller. The resulting stress concentration and boundary effects make the rail system have high-speed, low-energy, long-life operating characteristics.
2. Easy to install
After the eccentric shaft and the concentric shaft are arranged on the roller, the installation is very convenient, and the eccentricity of the eccentric roller can be adjusted to obtain a suitable preload.
3. Smooth operation, small error and extremely low running noise
Our processing equipment and testing equipment ensure the accuracy of the shape of the roller. The mature processing technology and strict quality inspection process make all the outer ring of the roller run radially and the roundness of the working surface is good, which makes the rail system error during operation. Small, stable operation and extremely low running noise.